Specialized treatment patients in Lake Oswego deserve
Good home hygiene and diligent checkups may be all you need for a lifetime of favorable dental health. Isn’t it good to know, though, that your familiar dentist is experienced in specialized treatment? Lake Oswego families have that level of trust in Dr. Manami Yamaguchi.
What could possibly go wrong?
A broken, loosened, or knocked out tooth rarely happens at a convenient time. Or you may wake with a swollen face and throbbing abscess. You need professional dental help fast! Dr. Yamaguchi allows time to see registered patients promptly, even after hours, for urgent care. She also makes every effort to see “not yet” patients as soon as they may be worked into the schedule during regular business hours.
Special situations and techniques
- Bruxism – Do you clench or grind your teeth at night? You might not realize it, but if teeth are worn down or you have jaw or facial pain in the morning, you are probably a bruxer. A custom-fit Vivera night guard can help.
- TMJ disorders – TMD can produce debilitating symptoms. A dental splint reduces strain and facilitates pain-free jaw mobility. In some cases, orthodontic treatment or bite adjustment may be recommended.
- Sleep apnea – Sleep apnea has serious health implications. A mandibular repositioning device helps to keep the airway open, so you breathe freely and get restful sleep.
- Receding gums – The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique is a minimally-invasive procedure that gently repositions gum tissue. There is immediate improvement in appearance and reduced sensitivity from exposed roots.
- Endodontics and oral surgery – If you need root canal therapy, extractions, bone grafting to support a dental implant, or implant placement, you won’t likely be referred out. Dr. Yamaguchi handles all but the most complex cases in house.
- Laser dentistry – Innovative equipment and techniques make many common procedures quick and painless. With a hard tissue laser, decay can often be repaired without anesthetic or drilling. Soft tissue lasers provide a comfortable and effective treatment option for gum disease.
At Dental Arts & Wellness in Lake Oswego, you get the benefits of specialized treatment from the dentist you know and trust. Call 503 506-2787