Lake Oswego practice makes all patients feel welcome
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi and her team welcome new patients and greatly appreciate loyal ones! We work hard to make every visit to our Lake Oswego office enjoyable and low-stress.
New to the practice?
Here’s what you can expect:
- Streamlined check-in process – Download new patient registration and medical history forms and complete them at your convenience. If you have any questions along the way, give us a call at 503 506-2787 – our helpful front desk staff will be happy to assist. Then be sure to bring the forms with you to your first appointment.
- Tour of the office – Get familiar with the surroundings and our team, and see some of the advanced technologies we use for comfortable, efficient treatment.
- Comprehensive initial examination – We allow 90 minutes for a complete adult examination. It includes review of health and medical history, discussion of your dental treatment goals, and review of insurance (if applicable). The doctor evaluates health of the teeth, gums, and bone, and performs an oral cancer screening. X-rays and imaging are conducted, and the doctor checks for cavities at a microscopic level.
- Collaboration – Together, you and Dr. Yamaguchi review findings from the exam. You work together to develop a treatment plan tailored to your unique oral health objectives, lifestyle, budget, and schedule.
- Patients of all ages are welcome – We adore children and appreciate your trust in letting us get them started on a lifetime of holistic dental wellness. Their checkup appointments usually take a little less time – about an hour for interview, cleaning, exam, and x-rays.
Dr. Yamaguchi is a favorite with kids, senior patients, and those who have dental anxiety. Her soothing manner and small, gentle hands lend a new level of comfort to dental treatment.