Cosmetic dentist keeps Lake Oswego patients looking great
Investing in your smile is not conceited or arrogant. It is something you do for your own wellbeing, and a show of respect for those you encounter throughout the day. Finding an experienced cosmetic dentist in the Lake Oswego area is easier than you think. For more than 20 years, Dr. Manami Yamaguchi has been helping patients love their smiles.
Treatments for every smile
While there is a great deal of overlap between restorative and cosmetic dentistry, cosmetic enhancements are generally intended to:
- Improve the color of teeth.
- Make the shape and size more pleasant.
- Correct misalignment.
- Close gaps.
- Replace missing teeth.
With service such as:
- Professional teeth whitening (at-home and in-office options).
- Crown contouring, to smooth jagged edges and balance length.
- Dental bonding, a conservative correction for chips, cracks, and gaps.
- Cosmetic fillings that blend beautifully.
- Super-thin porcelain veneers to mask enamel flaws, deep discoloration, or minor misalignment.
- Inlays, onlays, and crowns – porcelain restorations that are undetectable in the smile. Crowns can be done in one visit with CEREC technology.
- Dental implants, fixed bridges, and partial and full dentures for tooth replacement.
- Trial Smile by SOS/Novo – a removable and conservative alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Invisalign clear aligners and Six Month Smiles cosmetic braces for straight, even teeth.
In Dr. Yamaguchi’s holistic care, your wellbeing is top priority. Oral health issues such as tooth decay, gum disease, and trauma are resolved before any cosmetic procedure is recommended. You are assured of only the safest available materials and techniques in all treatments.
Smiles on any budget
Dr. Yamaguchi believes everyone deserves a smile to be proud of. You can be confident of a smile makeover strategy personalized to suit your goals, lifestyle, and budget. You may choose a relatively straightforward treatment, or more complex smile enhancement procedures phased in over time. There are often multiple solutions, some more economical than others, to get the desired results. The doctor explains each choice, and the final decision is yours. Plus, the practice offers several flexible financing methods that help cosmetic dentistry fit seamlessly into your budget.
Your dream smile is waiting. Call Dental Arts & Wellness at 503 506-2787.