Dental Arts & Wellness
Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to meet our patients’ needs, including general dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry. Since opening our Lake Oswego office in 2006, more than two thousand patients have trusted our care. Many are healthcare professionals themselves; dentists, hygienists, physicians, chiropractic and naturopathic doctors.
To schedule an appointment, we invite you to contact Dental Arts & Wellness today. Our team is committed to providing patients with lifelong wellness and beauty.
Find out more about our Financing Options.
Why Our Patients Select Us
- Staying Current - Dental care is ever changing to be kinder to our body. With our modern dentistry, you will receive gentler, less aggressive care.
- Technology - Technologically advanced care means that you will have a chance to arrest dental deterioration before it gets too serious and painful.
- Convenience - Our location serves SW Portland, Tigard, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, West Linn, & Wilsonville residents. We are just blocks from I-5/217 exit. Map
- TLC - With our gentle dentistry, hardly any patients request sedation anymore although we have laughing gas and other sedation methods in case you feel you need it. We are honored to say our patients rarely need root canals.
- Cost - Our non-invasive, TLC dentistry means more teeth saved, and less dentistry done now and in the future. We accept most insurance plans and our non-insured patients have several financing options available.
About Our Team
At Dental Arts & Wellness our professionals were selected through multiple interviews, demanding recruitment and screening processes. After becoming a team member, they are required to maintain the practice's high level of training and stay abreast of the latest updates in dentistry so that you receive the most up-to-date, science-driven dental care.
In our practice, we focus on establishing a solid relationship with each patient. You will meet a caring and reliable team of professionals who are willing to work together with your best interests in mind. It all comes back to you and letting you know that we care and making sure that you feel entirely at ease with our team, our services, and the results. We are professionals with a passion for people.
Read her full profile
Brooke Hazen, EFDA
Previously a dental insurance specialist for a leading national insurance company, Brooke is our go-to person when it comes to understanding insurance jargon. She offers a Complimentary Insurance Benefit Check for every patient.
On her return home from work, she is greeted not only by her two beautiful children and doting husband, but also by their chickens and rabbits! In her free time, she is busy with Vets helping Vets and various Military organizations.
Nicole Duhrkoop, RDH
Nicole has worked with Dr. Yamaguchi since 2007 and began her career at Dental Arts & Wellness as the lead dental assistant. In 2009, she returned to school and received her license to be a registered dental hygienist. Nicole is a self proclaimed germaphobe and we don’t mind at all, as her patients always leave with squeaky clean teeth! Her attention to detail, gentle touch and high standard of care keep her schedule full and create healthier, more beautiful smiles.
Nicole and her husband have recently adopted a kitten named Ellie. Family-oriented Oregonians, they spend much of their weekends dining and catching up with family in town. Nicole also enjoys making jewelry we all love to wear.
Results from Our Happy Patients
Take a closer look at the incredible results of Dr. Yamaguchi's dental treatments.
Read more See More